Logo

Shameful Self Indulgent Time Wasting No Mark Booze Hound Bums On Tour

Date: 4th October 2012 at 9:11 pm
Written by: | Comments (86)

Good evening.

Well done,I say. Well done for sabotaging what AVB is all about. Well done for thinking that being on what, £20k, £30k, £40k actually impresses anyone?! Let me my darlings tell you… You no mark schmucks you are loathed. Hated. You wear our bloody shirt and the only time you sweat is when your salary is at threat.

Well done for summoning up the spirit of that preseason in the Republic Of Ireland under Martin Jol. You must recall that one, eh, Tommy? The game against St Pats? The manager of the Radisson that refused you ‘more drink!’ that night as you ran about the hotel younger players thinking you were really cool, the night before the game chasing bottles of wine…?

I’m not happy and I will be ‘having a look.’

Related posts:

Harry's Chistmas Cracker No1
Blinded By Beckham
Yes, We Have No Bananas

86 thoughts on “Shameful Self Indulgent Time Wasting No Mark Booze Hound Bums On Tour

Page:
1 2 3 9
  • Stu Barney
    2 years ago

As mentioned on previous entry, I worked late, did we really play that poorly H? What went wrong?

I’m hungry, is there any bubble and squeak left, mummy?

No first for me, that’s just offensive.

• A night cap with Garth Crooks
      2 years ago

Avb out!

• Billy Legit
        2 years ago

Cucumber sandwich munchers out!

• Andre's Crouching
    2 years ago

Don’t ever tell me that Huddlestone can play. He was an absolute shambles, outpaced by snails.
    Good night.

• Cornerpin
    2 years ago

Not good enough..Our 2nd half performances so far this season have been Woeful.Tonight the desire was not there. So PLAYERS need a big kick up the Arris. Dawson was lacking Sharpness tonight.This game should have been in the bag by half time.. As for Huddlestone, get fit quick or your finished..

• david
    2 years ago

Ok first half, not interested second.
    Was anyone surprised when they equalised ?
    Not the first time this season our second half performance has dropped alarmingly.
    We give the ball away far too easily, particularly from throw ins, which all seem to end up with the opposition.
    Ade may be fit for this weekend, which will at least give us more options up front.
    Not sure how Dempsey and Siggy fit in at the moment.
    Dembele looks like class but seems to vanish as the second half progresses. Still, he is not the only one.

• Fatbloke
    2 years ago

At least we didn’t lose. That was looking like a possibility in injury time.

Page: