The Best Arsenal Website. Ever.

• bruce castle says:

I clicked and it didn’t link.
    Give it another go, old boy.

Say, Have you had any training in the martial arts?

You know, when you first came in, I knew you were a services man.

• Harry Hotspur says:

If you’re hanging on to a rising balloon, you’re presented with a difficult decision — let go before it’s too late or hang on and keep getting higher, posing the question: how long can you keep a grip on the rope?

They’re selling hippie wigs in Woolworth’s, man. The greatest decade in the history of mankind is over.

And as Presuming Ed here has so consistently pointed out, we have failed to paint it black.

• Peter says:

Haha:) Nice.. You often make my day mr. Harry! Any news about players coming in or going? ..or any reliable at least..?

• Peter says:

ps; I made that link of yours my starting page on my browser! I’m thinking thats gonna brighten up my everydays for a long time coming!

• me says:

I would have a website ticking from when the spuds last won the premiership but oh….hang on a min….

Or one counting from the last time the boys with a cock on their shirt finished above Arsenal, tell me now, is that May 1995 I hear. So does that make it

16 years, 12 days and counting

I like this game, shall we go on. ;-)

• melcyid says:

how many attempts on goal did you have against barca?

• Harry Hotspur says:

Nonce.

• Dick Scratcher says:

Life must be a complicated issue for you young man, rather than look at THFC related websites, do try masturbation. You will find so much relief and all that inner frustration you feel will go. Do try it, though reading through your posting, I some how think you may already be a thoroughbred.

• ken e winks says:

Depends how ya define “above”, seeing as you lot a classless cheating don’t even know where ya from gypo’s, i’d wager we are always “above” ya. I’m being playfull, like Wenger with the under 10’s

• Spurstacus says:

Cock- symbol of masculinity.
      Arse- symbol of… well pooh and poohfters.

• Aaron says:

@me: When was the last time you were ballbag deep in your mother? I’m guessing not long ago

• ken e winks says:

Yes indeed and we certainly used our symbol of masculinity to good effect at Their place didn’t we now?