Rossi Transfer Imminent, All 3 Goals & A Free Framed Print For Every Reader

Image for Rossi Transfer Imminent, All 3 Goals & A Free Framed Print For Every Reader

Good morning.

Well I hope Luka is savoring the moment. Captain of a cup winning Spurs side. The world at his feet and most Spurs fans at his little Croat throat if it weren’t for a wall of stewards and body guards.

The quality of Van der Vaart’s first goal and the cross by the boy Bale for the Defoe’s were outstanding.

Speculation about potential signings has predictably deteriorated into a cryptic meltdown on message boards, but wading through the Italian press it really does seem that our interest is little more than a bargaining device in relation to Giuseppe Rossi. Perhaps the €30M wouldn’t be an issue but Juve appear to in talks so ‘advanced’ with Villa Real I’m struggling to see why were are even discussing him.

Pipe dream doesn’t come into it. If Tottingham are really waiting in the wings to pounce then Levy & Co must have misread the figures involved for wages etc as being in Lire.

* for your free framed print simply find a picture you’re now bored of, remove it from its frame. Print off a copy of the image above and insert into the old frame.

• onedavemackay says:

Though I want Modders to stay yesterday’s stroll in the park reminded me that VDV and Bale would be harder players to replace than little Luka.

• Harry Hotspur says:

Agreed mon brave, agreed.

• Astromesmo says:

Another good assist from Benny as well. He looks like picking up where he left off last season.

• essexian76 says:

Well, he now has ‘the boy’ Rose for real competition which is great as he can be rested now and again. But what a turn-around, I wish Big Tom could turn as fast.

• UnkleKev says:

I’ve been one of Benny’s biggest critics over the last two years but either I’m mellowing or he’s getting better. He certainly looked more than decent yesterday.

• UnkleKev says:

Nothing to do with this thread, but worth sharing I think you’ll agree:

• Sid Trotter says:

We ARE now officially linked with EVERYONE. The only person not sought after is ME. I feel snubbed dammit.

• Azza's Eyebrow says:

You just know that we’ve signed Francis Rossi, don’t you? Still, his midfield partnership with Rick Parfitt should secure us 17th place.

Down Down, Deeper and Down….

• lecoqhardi says:

He could always lead us in a chorus of “They call ’em The Wanderers, Wolv’rampton Wanderers. They’re going down and down and down and down…..”

• Billysboots says:

FWIW, another slant on rumours! Just got a text from a Spurs fan who don’t normally get involved in this sort of thing ” harry is going to be doing bird, and Hughes is on standby” my take if they are going to sentance him to a spell in clink, why did they let him out of the country? Although he had double hang dog looks yesterday!

• Harry Hotspur says:

I’ve heard similar.

• smoggiespurs says:

i’ll shit myself if we get that cad hughes. No big fan of harry but hughes is overrated. If we are ambitious we must think ambitiously

• Harry Hotspur says:

There will be a lot of soiling going on if Hughes has to step in. You won’t be alone.