Spurs Man To Buy Invisible Motorcycle

Good afternoon.

Dances With Scones has announced that he plans not to have a hair cut until he scores a goal in a competitive game. His target is to raise £75k for Cancer Research from this stunt.

A few immediate thoughts from me. The first is that we’ll turn a few heads fielding the black Benn Gun … to Huddlestone who is shouting “Many’s the long night I’ve dreamed of cheese-toasted, mostly” who plays a sublime ball through to Adbayor …

The sketch is to raise money for Cancer Research. It is difficult to argue against a charity that does such essential work being given more money. But, it does irk a little that the grand total Dances With is aiming for could probably be generated by a whip round from all the first team lads. And the policemen are getting younger.

• paulhasissues says:

I think by the time he’s back from injury, he could well have a full ‘fro. This would him to nest the ball legally during games.

I’m all for it.

• Locks For Love accepts hair donations for cancer patient wigs. Bet they’ve got their eyes on Benny’s barnet.

• Chrispurs says:

“Spurs Man To Buy Invisible Motorcycle”!
    I can’t see that.

• Dan Mac says:

firstly and the more serious point – juist because footballers are rich if you just kept asking them for money for charity they would say no… it’s the stunts that engage people and get the money in.

secondly, what has the title got to do with anything? lol… i always get lost on something on this site, it’s like you lot all talk in riddles! haha

• matt_spurs says:

compleatly unrelated- but I called the spurs ticket line today, while I was on hold (of course) they played a song by adele (older posters look her up, she’s all the rage with ‘the kids’) with the lyrics ‘should i give up, or should i keep chasing pavements, even if it leads nowhere’. Thought it was very apt for spurs! At least someone at the ticket office has a sense of humour I guess!

• MysteriousStranger says:

I think you’ll find Adele is “all the rage” with many of “the older posters” too. Though not me. She’s actually from Tottenham, and can sing a bit. But it’s rather bland for my taste.

• Phil McAvity says:

Our old IT helpdesk call music used to be ‘Things can only get better’ by D:Ream!! Never knew whether to laugh or to cry!!